HELP ME IM BEING HACKED SO I CLICKED NEXT BLOG!!!!!!!!
UNKNOWN
I am messing with him
what the heck do i do!!!!!!!!
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY BLOG WILL BE DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!1
YOU MESS WITH HIM
hack his computer!
OH COOL SOMEONES ON!!!!!!! how do you kill a hacker?
do you even know how to hack a computer???i will hack yours
ok i called my freind and told him to help me out and come to my blog and click next blog.
HE DELETED ONE OF MY POSTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I AM SORRY DONT DELETE ME
nooooooooo
who the heck is computer hacker!
A COMPUTER HACKER HE DELETED PART OF MY BLOG
IM GOING TO HACK YOUR COMPUTER CAUSE I NO HOW
CONSIDER THAT A WARNING TO UNKNOWN.
RUPP FAN IZ A FUNNY NAME!
thats it im leaving!
SORRY
IS ANYONE HERE
ME UNKNOWN
hacker+me=NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!
UNKNOWN+UNKNOWN=ME
GET OFF YOUR JUST ANOTHER HACKER!!!
hackers are gay.
where did the hackers go. i hope they die.well at least never come on again.
i hope its safe to go to my blog now. i'll try it.
get a life hackers!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
30 comments:
HELP ME IM BEING HACKED SO I CLICKED NEXT BLOG!!!!!!!!
UNKNOWN
I am messing with him
what the heck do i do!!!!!!!!
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY BLOG WILL BE DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!1
YOU MESS WITH HIM
hack his computer!
OH COOL SOMEONES ON!!!!!!! how do you kill a hacker?
do you even know how to hack a computer???i will hack yours
ok i called my freind and told him to help me out and come to my blog and click next blog.
HE DELETED ONE OF MY POSTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I AM SORRY DONT DELETE ME
nooooooooo
who the heck is computer hacker!
A COMPUTER HACKER HE DELETED PART OF MY BLOG
IM GOING TO HACK YOUR COMPUTER CAUSE I NO HOW
CONSIDER THAT A WARNING TO UNKNOWN.
RUPP FAN IZ A FUNNY NAME!
thats it im leaving!
SORRY
IS ANYONE HERE
ME UNKNOWN
hacker+me=NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!
UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN+UNKNOWN=ME
GET OFF YOUR JUST ANOTHER HACKER!!!
hackers are gay.
where did the hackers go. i hope they die.well at least never come on again.
i hope its safe to go to my blog now. i'll try it.
get a life hackers!!!!!!!
Post a Comment